This fly-by-night operation uses some kind of technology to figure out what magazines you may have expressed an interest in.Then they hijack the account and pretend you owe them money for it, even if you never got the magazine.
For example, I subscribed to Sew News through the Sew News website, using the "bill me later" option. I assumed they would send us a bill, we would pay it, and I'd start getting magazines. Instead, North Shore got a hold of it and sent me a letter designed to look like a collection agency notice. Of course it is timed to arrive on a Saturday so you can't do anything about it.
I did reach the highest levels at Sew News and they confirmed they do not do business through North Shore. they even sent me a free magazine for my trouble. I also contacted North Shore to tell them to knock it off. That was several months ago.
Their response? Another Saturday letter telling them they'll leave me alone, if I can provide them with some bogus account number.
Hello, I do not have an account with you, so there is no account number.Sleazebags.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Fly By Night Operation
- Review category
- Employment Agencies
You May Also Like
- "The staff here is a joke. They harrase people probably would pay some just t o take them away. Parris,willie,Steve, and that birch karren can all go *** themselves. They..."
- "Inside Manager Korina Loera terminated me with lies from ConAgra Foods (Harvest Manor Farms), 11B Leigh Fisher Blvd, El Paso, TX 79906.ConAgra Supervisor Rafael Hernandez inform me that I couldn’t..."
- "Joshua Benton of Sand and Sea Realty is one of the most unprofressional realtors out there. He makes this company look bad. He likes to hire unlicensed cleaners to spend..."
- "I was skeptical of ordering from Screaming Owl after seeing reviews, but I wanted to try it out for myself. I received my first order within 2 1/2 weeks..."
- "Bait and switch. Showed a picture of a lovely arrangement - "Glorious Garden" and even paid to upgrade it to the max. But what was delivered was small, pathetic and..."
- "Saw a auction with several tool boxes for sale. The description stated "lista style" tool storage cabinet. Knowing "lista" boxes are extremely expensive and well built and known to..."
- "The General Manager, Bryan Seagraves is intentionally defying Hyundai Corporate and Consumer Affairs and putting my family in danger! There is a MAJOR URGENT RECALL - ENGINE REPLACEMENT on the..."
- "I am a Vice President of Archstone Development, a real estate developer. In Spring 2016, Archstone was looking for a contractor to convert two SRO's in NYC into 8..."
- "Tried recharging online through the lycamobile website and it always fails with different credits cards and even with different browsers. Called customer service to explain the problem, but they are..."