I have been getting collection notices from North Shore Agency for months for ALL YOU magazine saying "YOU KNOW RIGHT FROM WRONG" "WE BELIEVE IT'S THE RIGHT THING TO DO, AND YOU KNOW IT". They say that I owe $26.88.

I have a current paid subscription to ALL YOU magazine, so I contacted them about getting this notice. They show my account is paid in full and current, they don't know why I am getting the notice from NSA, they (all you) show no record of me not paying or that it was turned over to NSA.

Called NSA and have written NSA and still getting the collection notice. I could understand if I actually owed this!

Had an Experience with North Shore Agency?

Comments

I called Motor Trend and requested they remove my name from NSA contact list.They promised to remove my name as my subscription was paid in full.

After two more NSA mailings, I promptly cancelled my subscription.

Too bad, as I liked the magazine but the hassle is not work $10/year magazine.I encourage all to cancel until the magazines get the message.

contact the magazine and tell them that you've already paid and that NSA still sends you demand letters. RS mag told them to stop sending me letters coz I paid directly to rolling stone not nsa.