We rec'd a nasty letter saying my grandmother owed Bradford Exchange company $50.I have never in my life seen such a nasty letter.
We are not sure if she ever ordered anything or not. She has dementia and has had all her money taken out of her hands for my mom and sister to look over. Then this letter came and it was ridiculous. Tried calling and got nothing.
If it is a scam hopefully BE will now know if its not good luck getting paid with a letter like that.Nasty people...I'm not sure if anyone else had a similiar letter I have attached it.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- North Shore Agency Debt Collection
- Review category
- Collection Agencies
You May Also Like
- "They are very deceptive people. I received a letter about a Loan Rehabilitation Program. They letter from Dave Finney, the so-called "Collection Manager" estimated my payment to be..."
- "After not being paid for services rendered (web design), My client and I became engaged in a bitter fight. His attorney issued a cease & desist order asking that..."
- "address posted in credit karma (NW 11 St, Miami) bad. letter returned not forwarded. businesses might move but legitimate ones forward their mail. next step- demand documentation..."
- "I ordered a pair of Super Timberland's as a gift for a friend. The items were received promptyly, however when the recipient received the gift the boots had been worn..."
- "They are the worst company i have ever dealt with. I ordered beautiful flowers for my niece and what she received was horrible. It looked lime they stopped at a..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "Purchased a huge 40 ounce Whitman's sampler today. It was around $40. We took it straight home and opened it up and over half of the pieces of chocolate were..."
- "I had the horrible luck of getting involved with Michelle Wilson at Keller Williams Realty in Englewood Colorado. She lied over and over and over again about the age..."
- "Sandy Solomon SCAMMED us with over billing, double billing and charges above imagination. AVOID the Solomon Law Group from Tampa so you will not have to get a threatening "pay..."