NORTH SHORE AGENCY - SCAM - Collection letter for magazine I never heard about or care about.
My daughter received a collection notice for a Magazine, from North Shore Agency.She did not solicit or request the magazine.
NSA sent HER a collection notice for $24.00. I have contacted the magazine - yet to hear back, so I filed a complaint with the AG's office and BBB. Want some good reading, search the BBB for this agency and take a gander. Go figure.
I didn't order the mag, my wife didn't order the mag and my daughter didn't order the mag, wonder if the collection agency did?, maybe they should send themselves a collection notice?!?!
Also makes you wonder just who is in on the scam?Maybe the AG's office can determine that.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "After not being paid for services rendered (web design), My client and I became engaged in a bitter fight. His attorney issued a cease & desist order asking that..."
- "Yes, the headline is true. Midland illegally called me on my cellphone 113 times (I told them to quit 53 times). I owe nothing to them or anybody..."
- "I had a debt with this agency, two tickets I couldn't pay because I didn't have the money then. I asked my employer to lend me the money to pay..."
- "Eating them for generations..bought small bags in pkg for grandkids lunches...bags opened inside..chips stale..what happened????..."
- "On April 7th, 2016, I, Sara Torres, attempted to open an account with a 3rd Party Financial Institution with an opening account balance from a Cash Advance off the Netspend..."
- "My 2005 Crossfire window started "unsticking" to the canvas convertible top. Little by little, it became unglued. Looked on the internet and saw several complaints on 2005 crossfires and..."
- "Typically, manufacturers simply increase the operational / built-in memory in the smartphone and added to the console, for example, a pro or plus, itd ... HomTom decided once a pro,..."
- "I have ordered a pair of shoes from the BTR on Feb 22/16. Waiting for almost three long months for the order to arrive I have decided to cancel it..."
- "I had ordered an product in last April, it has not reached yet. They said it's dispatched through Singapore post. But i have not received it yet. When I contacted..."