NORTH SHORE AGENCY - SCAM - Collection letter for magazine I never heard about or care about.
My daughter received a collection notice for a Magazine, from North Shore Agency.She did not solicit or request the magazine.
NSA sent HER a collection notice for $24.00. I have contacted the magazine - yet to hear back, so I filed a complaint with the AG's office and BBB. Want some good reading, search the BBB for this agency and take a gander. Go figure.
I didn't order the mag, my wife didn't order the mag and my daughter didn't order the mag, wonder if the collection agency did?, maybe they should send themselves a collection notice?!?!
Also makes you wonder just who is in on the scam?Maybe the AG's office can determine that.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I got two diffrent bills in from yall the other day and it says the first one was bck in 95 i was only 13 then and another bck for..."
- "I got a letter from GC Services about a past due Sprint bill that I had for $403. I had been unemployed for 8 months prior but I had just..."
- "I am an ER doc who works nights. Twice a day, like clockwork the phone rings stating they are from allied collection agency looking for joe shmo. I have no..."
- "I have been restricted to Suddenlink service since moving here 2+ years ago. I have NEVER seen the speeds promised. Trying to upload or download!. Trying to watch a "Pay..."
- "I ordered two jackets and they were super small. When I ordered it said one size but that was not the case. The jackets looked nothing like the image on..."
- "A year after having the play system, the wood faded. There is no water sealant on the product. It too was bug infested. I'd sit outside with..."
- "The Executives heading this company were Executives at the failed mortgage company called Wingspan Portfolio Advisors in Carrollton, Texas. Wingspan Portfolio Advisors filed Chapter 7 bankruptcy and is now..."
- "BOUGHT A DRESS AND NEVER RECEIVED IT, I EVEN PAID FOR EXPEDITED SHIPPING, THEY WILL SEND YOU A TRACKING # FROM DHL, THEY EVEN ASKED FOR MY ADDRESS AGAIN VIA..."
- "I purchased the extended warranty through GBS for my Ashley Durablend couch and loveseat and was told "peeling isn't covered on Durablend only on top grain leather products". Both..."