NORTH SHORE AGENCY - SCAM - Collection letter for magazine I never heard about or care about.
My daughter received a collection notice for a Magazine, from North Shore Agency.She did not solicit or request the magazine.
NSA sent HER a collection notice for $24.00. I have contacted the magazine - yet to hear back, so I filed a complaint with the AG's office and BBB. Want some good reading, search the BBB for this agency and take a gander. Go figure.
I didn't order the mag, my wife didn't order the mag and my daughter didn't order the mag, wonder if the collection agency did?, maybe they should send themselves a collection notice?!?!
Also makes you wonder just who is in on the scam?Maybe the AG's office can determine that.f3a0bda review #225148
You may also like
- "Just wanted to Thank Everyone for their posting. If it sounds to good to be true normally it's not ture. Don't deal with Union Workers Credit Services Never send money..."
- "IQOR will not stop with its Harassing Telephone Spam. This company thinks the whole world owes them money. Just type in these phone numbers that they use to call people..."
- "18775032115 Wed 2/18/09 8:53 PM 6 rings 18775032115 Wed 2/18/09 3:53 PM 6 ringsiQor called twice today. They call every day.They also call from is 1-866-294-1752.They are harassing my family for..."
- "Our 2.5 yr old pampered front loader Electrolux washer had a noise when filling/emptying along with a burning smell. Consider that these are top of the line expensive units. Our..."
- "The La-Z-Boy recliner was purchase from a La-Z-Boy Gallery, delivered on 1/23/13. This recliner has the power feature. This product was not used excessively, maybe three hours a day during..."
- "Bait and switch. Showed a picture of a lovely arrangement - "Glorious Garden" and even paid to upgrade it to the max. But what was delivered was small, pathetic and..."
- "Joseph E. Prada (or Joseph E. Prado) agreed to install laminate floors on the second floor in my mom's house - a total of 800 sq feet. The total work..."
- "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..."
- "Remington Park in Houston is probably in the running for top 3 nastiest, unsanitary and dirtiest Greystar properties and they charge tenants a $27 monthly trash fee for the pleasure...."