North Shore Agency Scam
This fly-by-night operation uses some kind of technology to figure out what magazines you may have expressed an interest in.Then they hijack the account and pretend you owe them money for it, even if you never got the magazine.
For example, I subscribed to Sew News through the Sew News website, using the "bill me later" option. I assumed they would send us a bill, we would pay it, and I'd start getting magazines. Instead, North Shore got a hold of it and sent me a letter designed to look like a collection agency notice. Of course it is timed to arrive on a Saturday so you can't do anything about it.
I did reach the highest levels at Sew News and they confirmed they do not do business through North Shore. they even sent me a free magazine for my trouble. I also contacted North Shore to tell them to knock it off. That was several months ago.
Their response? Another Saturday letter telling them they'll leave me alone, if I can provide them with some bogus account number.
Hello, I do not have an account with you, so there is no account number.Sleazebags.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I filed 8-27-14 and here it is 10-29-14, I have not received one penny. When I call to speak to my case manager I am told she is on a..."
- "Warning #1 is for anyone considering a Sales Position with this company Life Alert: Management will promise you (at the interview and again at sales training) that you will get..."
- "My boyfriend worked for staffmark, they r a staffing agency ..they got him a job at sysco in philly, well he didnt get paid for the first 2 weeks, so..."
- "Head case Erica Goss McEachern works for Kennebec Behavioral Health Center as a school based therapist. She is full of herself. She is very arrogant and talks to people in..."
- "zekeandzoe0 selling fakes with FAKE PSA Certification. I tried to resell and item by this turkey and it turned out to be 100% phoney and the COA from..."
- "I run a glass/smoke shop on the east coast. We carry a lot of high end glass that goes for big bucks and our Instagram is how we unload a..."
- "I had two bad experiences with Pizza hut. One as you can see from the photo, waited over and hour for the pizza and got folded slices of pizza...."
- "They spent less than 5 minutes on each room and afterwards my carpet was still dirty. I have a beige rug and It was just my husband and I in..."
- "I made an appointment almost two months prior to dropping my dog, Bruce, off at Petco (103, Commerace Way, Woburn 01801). His appointment was at 12:00 pm and I figured..."