North Shore Agency, Inc. Phone Number
The Company is short staffed, but here is the direct line to their billing Department in NY
I encourage others to post their phone numbers and any other debt collector that conducts business in an other than professional manner.
If these guys were professionals, I would not have to post their number like this. If they would make this number available by their own accord, I beleive good-hearted people in general will call and settle their legitimates debts like I did. Unfortunetly, I had to do research online gathering about six different phone numbers, of which Five forward you to the automated service which just wants your credit card number. I HOPE North Shore Agency, Inc. (NSA, Inc, NSA) will take heed to this message and be proactive about providing debtors with excellent customer service in order to successfully collect on debts.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I had a debt with this agency, two tickets I couldn't pay because I didn't have the money then. I asked my employer to lend me the money to pay..."
- "What is largely missing from much business interactions are good communications. Here's what I've learned from this situation. As vitriolic as my original report is, once Doug Bradshaw..."
- "We rec'd a nasty letter saying my grandmother owed Bradford Exchange company $50. I have never in my life seen such a nasty letter. We are not sure if she..."
- "To say that I am disappointed with my Alienware purchase would be a complete understatement. I purchase their â€œpremier desktopâ€ product at the end of 2009. One week after..."
- "I'm reading about the History of Fraud on the Energy Star Program and I hope that Lennar Home Builders will also read it and REMOVE their Energy-Star and Comfort Wise..."
- "Well, my Husband and I thought that the owner of this store, David, was a great friend but we were quite wrong. David comes off as a sweet, and caring..."
- "I spent over $100 on flowers and when I got a picture of what was delivered I was shocked. They looked NOTHING like the bouquet I had selected. ..."
- "I ordered a pair of pants and a shirt at the beginning of August (it is currently October), and it still hasn't shown up. I received an e-mail with a..."
- "Just reviewing my Visa statement before phoning to dispute the charge. I see a charge from PayPal Davis Micro on the date I bought 4 dresses from Rosegal.com (via..."