North Shore Agency, Inc. Phone Number

The Company is short staffed, but here is the direct line to their billing Department in NY

I encourage others to post their phone numbers and any other debt collector that conducts business in an other than professional manner.

If these guys were professionals, I would not have to post their number like this. If they would make this number available by their own accord, I beleive good-hearted people in general will call and settle their legitimates debts like I did. Unfortunetly, I had to do research online gathering about six different phone numbers, of which Five forward you to the automated service which just wants your credit card number. I HOPE North Shore Agency, Inc. (NSA, Inc, NSA) will take heed to this message and be proactive about providing debtors with excellent customer service in order to successfully collect on debts.

More Review Details

Helpful? 14 Yes 14 11 No 11
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 24 #1023921

I have received a letter from this company demanding payment on a magazine that I did not subscribe to.
varysburg, ny

Mar 20 #961373 Accord, New York

North Shore Agency Is A Scam And Hides There Phone Number From The Public.
If they weren't a Scam you would be able to call them and talk with a associate about a problem .

mad customer

Mar 26, 2012 #455629

Thank you!
This company is rediculous!
I appreciate you posting a number that I can actually communicate with a human!

no name

Mar 10, 2012 #446070

north shore agency is a scam! I received a "notice of collection" letter stating I owed money to Gevalia. well, I knew I didn't so I called Gevalia directly and they said not only do I NOT owe them money, but they do not use north shore agency! BEWARE! make sure you call the company they say you owe money to.

no name

May 25, 2011 #290443

The number you have posted for billing for NSA is not the direct number for billing. The number is 1-866-848-2121.

Jun 18, 2013 #666244 Kalamazoo, Michigan

This number will get you through, but they may not be able to tell you anything that isn't in the letter.

ed baillargeon

Sep 01, 2010 #184084

is it true or not i want know if i should go to someone to say it a scam or not or call the athoritys and can sew for calls because it not the first time they called my email is it was a check for 2.5million dallors and they wanted 2,480.00 out of my chcking or one of my credit cards i did not even been ask if i could have it on delevery its a check for 2.5millions dallors dont you think i would be good for it if it is real they said that i was and it was check by the guy a mr peterson at us custom id#610010

May 14, 2010 #143531

Ripped Off

Feb 05, 2010 #112015 Alto, New Mexico

I'm just now finding out that the company I thought I was paying the debt for doesn't even use North Shore Agency. I paid back in November. Watch out. Make sure you verify this debt with the original owner before paying them. I'm in the process of researching why they said they were collecting for a company that doesn't even use them.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.